view cart menu separator categories menu separator faq
advanced search
categories  > GET SLIM NO DRUGS NO CAFFEINE (1)
GET SLIM! NO DRUGS! NO CAFFEINE! & NO EPHEDRA!
 

GET SLIM! NO DRUGS! NO CAFFEINE! & NO EPHEDRA!

Price: $20.00 add to cart     
Feedback: n/a Ask seller a question
Shipping: US-Mainland: free (more destinations)
Seller's Country: United Kingdom
Condition: Brand new
Payment with:
*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Bio Herbal tea meets all requirements for a mild laxative, helps to relieve bowel sluggishness and occasional constipation. It has long been well recognized to be very reliable WITHOUT ANY SIDE EFFECTS!

It also helps with long term or occasional digestion, maintains bowel regularity and increases physical fitness. BioSlim works by cooperating with your body's physiology. Formulated and used by expert medical doctors around world, it combines the latest scientific research with an all-important focus on natural health principles.

This breakthrough system is both easy to follow and extremely powerful. It will help you achieve weight loss, and help improve your health and energy level, all without suffering or deprivation.


100% Safe! You never have to worry about what you're getting with the Bio Herbal Tea formula. The effective and valuable ingredients contained in this tea are specially processed from natural plants under strict supervision and have completely fulfilled all sanitary formalities.

Bio Herbal Tea is all natural, containing no drugs, caffeine, or aspirin compounds etc. This effectively works by turning fat deposits, which are hard to shift without a lot of exercise, into glucose which can then be burned off by the body naturally and without the need for strenuous exercise, although some light regular exercise is recommended for superior results. Ingredients:

Senna pods 75% Senna leaves 25%

Should you have any question please feel free to contact us.
Last Updated: 29 Nov 2007 04:09:18 PST home  |  about  |  terms  |  contact
Powered by eCRATER - a free online store builder